Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience8 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR
- Develop the annual HR plan & monitor HR’s short to medium term performance KPIs in line with business priorities.
- Design & update of the organization structure oversee Manning Analysis & annual headcount planning to guide recruitment activities.
- Provide guidance and consultation to key stakeholders on all matters related to workforce planning
- Partner closely with finance on all matters related to headcount management and reporting.
- Continue to mature workforce plans beyond headcount management to build a holistic view of current and future talent needs
- Partner with key stakeholders within and outside of HR to use workforce data to support business initiatives
- Oversee the development and implementation of the performance management strategy & framework and ensure regular updates in line with business needs
- Ensure adherence to the annual performance cycle
- Collaborates with executive leadership across the company (business, HR, Finance, etc.) in shaping labor strategies,workforce location strategies and budget-aligned workforce plans
- Plan and implement initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness i.e. culture, teamwork, employer brand
- Delivers data-driven insights and strategic workforce recommendations; Identifies research, tools, and analysis required to achieve workforce objectives.
- Monitor and ensure talent attrition is at a minimum.
- Plan and implement a robust Employer Branding framework.
- Keeping the CHRO abreast with internal movements i.e. secondments, job rotations, acting roles
- Continue to build our HR reporting and analytics capability:
- Partner with IT to ensure timely,seamless access to HR data
- Ensure appropriate tools to provide HR reporting dashboards and customized analytics
- Ensure timely publication of keyreports, dashboards, and responses to ad-hoc data requests
- Provide leadership & guidance to team members; manage direct reports performance towards achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor & report unit’s budgetary& expenditure needs/ activities.
- Prepare & submit periodic management reports on unit’s activities.
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by CHRO.
- HND / B.Sc. from a recognised institution.
- Postgraduate degree/MBA/CIPD/SHRM/CIPMis desirable
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of eight (8) years corporate experience with six (6)) years in HR and two (2) years at managerial level.
Knowledge / Skills / Behaviours:
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills-ability to assess needs, collaborate and deliver practical solutions that drive results
- Belief in data as a valuable driver indecision-making and able to tell stories with data that resonate with clients
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, working in a fast-paced federated environment and handling multiple and changing priorities
- Creative thinker with an inquisitive disposition
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Able to use sound business judgment and prioritize effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
go to method of application here»
2. Experience Centre Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Osun
- Job Field: Customer Care
Location: Oshogbo, Osun
- To ensure the functionality and effective operation of the Experience Centre in the delivery of the set sales, service and customer experience objectives
- Ensure the effective management and functionality of the environment of the Experience Centre.
- Ensure that the features of the Experience Centre, branded fixtures, digital signage, IT infrastructure, Power generators and other support infrastructure are continually in an optimal functional state to support a pleasant ambiance for the customers. And liaise with the appropriate support department in resolving maintenance issues.
- Ensure maintenance of look and feel of the Experience Centre with the look and feel in a continually pristine condition that presents a high quality portrayal of the 9mobile Brand, and liaise with shop rollout team to resolve all snags in fit-out elements.
- Conduct forecasting and performance of demand planning for optimal product availability, and liaises with supply chain and logistics to ensure optimal stock level is maintained.
- Ensure optimum service and sales levels so that each customer receives excellent sales and customer service experience and solutions.
- Create and develop a client base by ensuring customer data capture at point of sale and follow up accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with merchandising guidelines stipulated by Retail marketing; also ensuring merchandising translates into sales.
- Ensure optimal visibility for products and promos within the Experience Centre
- Ensure adherence to health safety and environment standards in the Experience Centre
- Oversee administrative duties within the Experience Centre.
Experience Centre Performance Management, Monitor and achieve set targets:
- Ensure sales target adherence
- Allocate targets to Retail Advisors and monitor performance
- Monitor targets and advise on tactical plans to facilitate target achievement.
- Monitor Experience Centre profitability and ensure achievement of set EBITDA targets.
- Carry out competitor and market analysis providing intelligence on competitor activity to HQ for planning and decision making purposes.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives to drive footfall to the Experience Centre
- Build and continually update database of High Value and SME Customers of the Experience Centre
- Ensure prompt resolution of HV and SME queries and complaints within established SLAs
- Carry out customer profiling and provide advisory inputs to the Retail Territory Manager
- Organize and facilitate customer events
- Build relationships with members of the community of the Experience Centre and identify opportunities to leverage visibility of the 9mobile brand and growth of 9mobile business
Supervisory/ Leadership/ Managerial Complexity:
- Manage performance of direct reports(deputy centre manager and retail advisors) providing leadership and motivation.
- Drive professionalism in sales and service delivery
- Assign, monitor and coordinate work.
- Identify obstacles to performance and devise an appropriate plan of action.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance.
- Evaluate performance (conduct performance appraisals),
- Provide career development for direct reports (counselling, coaching, identify KPAs, career planning, goal setting).
- Liaise with HR to determine training needs and identify training courses for individuals and teams.
- Transfer knowledge and skills
- Recommend candidates for appointment as part of the recruitment process.
- Maintain store headcount budget and ensure the store is fully staffed.
- Ensure compliance with set policies processes and procedures
- Acts as key link for all communication between Territory Retail Manager and Experience Centre Team.
- Encourage clear and open channels of internal communication.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
- Liaise with Supply Chain and logistics for optimal stock availability
- Liaise with IT for optimal functionality of systems applications and connectivity
- Liaise with Operations Support for facility maintenance
- Liaise with Shop Rollout for maintenance of shop look and feel
- Liaise with HR for people development needs
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in a retail sales or service environment (Service Industry Preferred)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.